• Web portal. Tenants can direct service requests and maintenance requests through our web portal.
• Tenant requests processing. All tenant requests are received, documented and managed from our corporate office.
• Tenant services. All questions regarding leases, accounts and other related topics are directed to and handled by corporate staff.
• Owner insulation. Owners are fully insulated from the operating activities, giving them an avenue to focus their attention on other areas of interest, rather than getting involved in the daily activities typically handled by the property management staff. Complete monthly updates addressing tenant requests, building maintenance items, and leasing and accounting statuses are provided to the owner keeping them engaged and informed of their property’s performance.
Property Accounting Services
• Collect rent and operating expenses reimbursables.
• Process rents according to owners directive.
• Use best practices to manage the collection process, including direct contact with tenants via phone, e-mail and mail.
• Manage property bank accounts on behalf of the owner.
• Manage vendor invoices and payments.
• Provide monthly financial statements to include a Statement of Revenue and Expenses, Variance Explanations, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Report, Rent Roll, Aged Receivables, Tenant Ledger, General Ledger, Check Register, Bank Reconciliation and Statement, and an annual budget.
Operations and Maintenance
• Planning and execution related to:
Miscellaneous maintenance issues
Coordination of outside vendors (when requested/needed) for building operations
• Mobile engineering team. A cost-savings solution for owners which involves rapid response to maintenance requests while limiting the need for additional vendors costs. By utilizing this benefit, Scheer Partners minimizes exposure to additional vendors and costs while providing a whole building maintenance turn-key solution. This is an exclusive benefit to Scheer Partners portfolio.
• Leadership and supervision of the engineering team responsible for all preventative and corrective HVAC maintenance. When there is a need for an on-site, permanent engineer, position reports directly to Scheer Partners.