Join experts from Scheer Partners, Recurrent, LLC, Montgomery County Division of Environmental Policy & Compliance, Department of Environmental Protection, and the US EPA ENERGY STAR program for an informative webinar on cost savings strategies through energy benchmarking.
Hear from the experts on:
- How and why energy benchmarking has become law in Montgomery County,
- How energy benchmarking will positively impact your building operating costs
- What the new compliance standards in Montgomery County are,
- What free online tools are available to you for energy benchmarking;
- What to do to ensure you meet the required 2016 deadlines
Webinar will be held on Thursday, November 12th at 2 PM EST (live from your computer!). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.