Scheer Partners is known for its strategic consulting services on many of the region’s major, and most visible, projects. No other firm has worked on as many complex transactions as Scheer Partners in the Washington and Baltimore areas, including large corporate consolidations for GE Information Services, Human Genome Sciences, Life Technologies and MedImmune/AstraZeneca.
Our deep market understanding and long-term relationship with key market “players” allow us to efficiently execute projects for major real estate acquisitions, dispositions, build-to-suits and consolidations.
To effectively advise our clients, we focus on far more than just location attributes. We look at financial issues, lease issues, accounting issues, and cultural issues and trends to marry real estate conditions with corporate objectives. The result of these activities is a detailed, executable strategic plan:
- Set facility goals and objectives based on a business plan and key milestones
- Determine a five-year staffing plan and impact of personnel growth on internal departments and the overall facility requirement
- Develop preliminary economic models
- Conduct a detailed needs assessment to identify spaces by size and function; determine equipment needs and central system requirements; establish space and finish standards; and compile a chemical list
- Provide a comprehensive market overview of development trends, recent transactions and future projections for the real estate market
“Scheer Partners was an integral piece of our team to establish a value for both our clinical and research facilities on the Health Sciences Campus in Lake Nona Medical City.” – Barbara O’Hara, Director of Health Sciences Operations, University of Central Florida – College of Medicine